Molecular Fragments: Molecular Shape. Part I: Linear molecules.
Site and models created by Dr. Dave Woodcock, Associate Professor Emeritus, UBC (Kelowna).
Copyright 1996, 1997, 2008 Dave Woodcock
Note on Jmol: For x86 machines, on the molecular model...
- Click LH mouse button to rotate
- Use the mouse scroll wheel (or Shift + click LH mouse button) to zoom
- click RH mouse button for menu
- For spacefill model on the menu:
- choose 'Style'
- then choose 'Scheme'
- then 'CPK Spacefill'
- Choose other model presentations in the same way.
More inorganic molecules
With Lone Pairs
Without Lone Pairs
Go to Part II.
page upkeep by Dave: (email)
who is solely responsible for the contents.
This document page last modified (mo/day/year) :